Monday, March 2, 2009

I actually did a "Different Strokes for Different Folks" drawing...



http://differentstrokesfromdifferentfolks.blogspot.com/

I'm so amazed at myself for just doing this.:)

I think they are all personalities of me!!LOL But I'm really the blonde w/ the L'Oreal Seafleur lipstick!! Then there's the girl from the Breakfast Club down there toward the bottom. They are supposed to be manikens w/ wigs. The one at the bottom definitely looks like a wig, and she's confused. Miss Neatness w/ the red hair and Miss Niceness up top, next to me.LOL

This was a lot of fun and kept me busy today.:)

Note to self: Don't do pastels with big long sleeves on. WHAT A MESS!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on completing this complicated challenge Pegi Sue [love the name by the way]. This was a difficult one. I love your interpretation.

collectorsdvd said...

wicked drawings, theyre amazing.

Edward Burton said...

I really like your composition - great job!