Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tomorrow's the 15th...

and the deadline for getting in the application and the digital image presentation for the artshow. I am not entering. It feels better knowing that now I can not stress over it anymore. I'd rather sell the paintings, but then I want to have them for SOMETHING. I don't know what. I'm trying to figure out a way for them to be seen, other than this, but don't know what to do. I don't think having them in some "small town" artshow is what I want. I guess what I really need to do is JUST FRIGGIN START PAINTING AGAIN AND NOT WORRY ABOUT ANY OF IT!!!

Since things have kinda gotten back to normal around here, I guess I can start again. It's just too hard when you never know when you are just going to have to stop and leave right in the middle of something that you just can't stop while you are doing it. And I want to get this fish done, so I think IT'S TIME!!!!!LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANE!!!!!

No comments: