Saturday, July 5, 2008

Posted 07/05/08 - I really AM painting!!!


OK, so I didn't paint yesterday, AT ALL!! That wasn't good, but it was a holiday... So, today it's taken me some time to get going. I'm working on this pectoral fin, adding some highlights to the dorsel fin, things like that. Mostly just playing around... I don't think the fin is done, but I kinda like it. I am sure that will change tho!! I know it needs some highlights on it, where light is hitting it...and I don't know, I may redo the whole thing.


Now, you have to look at it, remembering that there are spots all over the fish. The spots that you can see on the fin are actually on the fish body, not on the fin. But, it's a transparent fin, so you can see them.


I'm not sure at all about the one ventral fin. (The lower fins in the front) It looks like it has some flame thing going on....That WILL change!!

OK, so that's what I'm doing today....and that's what I'm thinking about changing. Hey, it's just paint, you can always paint over it!!!:)

No comments: