Saturday, October 31, 2009

Print of Hawksbill Reef


I ordered a print of this painting, just because I'm using a new printer and I need a copy for the show. I must say, I'm very VERY impressed!!! It got delivered to my home in less than a week. The colors are outstanding. Now, this is a Giclee, a print on CANVAS, and it comes already stretched and READY FOR FRAMING. It is 24" x 30", so that is a size that you can actually find a frame for. You don't neccessarily have to have it custom framed. For more info to order prints, scroll down to the next post. BTW, the colors are EXACTLY as shown on the next post down...
THANKS!!!
I haven't been doing a lot of painting, because of the Show coming up. I've been ordering frames and framing my pastels. I have a man making the frames for my paintings, and they are looking wonderful. Since my surgery I've had some problems and have been on complete bedrest. That just SUCKS! I'm hoping to be well enough soon to get that dang Seahorse done. There's not much left to do, but I'm not allowed to stand for any length of time. I have enough art for the show with out the Seahorse, but I'd just really like to have it there....Time will tell.....

2 comments:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

I think you should learn to paint laying down. Have your husband build an over the bed easel.

Pegi Sue said...

Bill, Mom and I had thought of that!!! But I am up and running now!! The show is coming up soon, got just some finishing stuff to do on 2 paintings, frames are done on them. 3 BIG frames left to make. I have the frames for the pastels, so I'm good there. ~sigh~
~~~BIG SIGH~~~
I'll be ready!!!:)