Thursday, November 5, 2009

Next pic down.....

This stupid thing wouldn't let me add more type, just another pic....so...the next pic down....



OK, the first image is the LAST one. I obviously need to put it down, do NOT look at it again til tomorrow. There's just too much going wrong with the whole thing. BUT, the good thing about that is that it is ME doing it and I WILL get it RIGHT!!!!! Just thought I'd show that I'm doing something..... ALSO, the little girl has something wrong with her face, and I'm not catching that right. I have 2 pics of her, and both show the same thing.....I'll get it right tho...JUST NOT TODAY!!!!! I REFUSE TO LOOK AT IT AGAIN TODAY!!!!
And the more I look at it, the worse it looks!!! SO NOT GOOD!!!!
YEP, I keep looking at it!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

http://www.onpainting.wordpress.com said...

You'll get it. I have confidence in you.