Saturday, November 15, 2008

HEY GEORGE, I WANT THIS!!!:)



This is a painting by Mark Adams. I just love it!!! I love how he paints oysters, and GOODNESS, there's a beer in it too!! This is just a great painting!! I want it. BAD!!!!

Mark is just amazing to me and I love his work. To see more of his work, go to my profile and there's a link to his blog there. I hope you enjoy him as much as I do!!!!:)

Oh heck, here's a link!!:) http://markadamsstudio.blogspot.com/

OH, if you scroll down there are links to the Brickfish contest that I'm STILL in. There's like 40-something days left of that!!! I wish it would just END!!! Anyway, if you are on here, you might as well scroll down and click on the brickfish link and vote!!! THANKS!!:)

09/05/09 ~ BTW...I have this painting now in my home!!!!! Thank you Mark!!!:)

2 comments:

Alice Thompson said...

Hey Pegi Sue! I voted for your paintings when you first posted them. Hope you win! I also hope you can figure out a way to buy this painting... it sounds like it fits your personality perfectly! I've gone way over my budget but deals like this are hard to resist. Unbelieveable bargain. You should give that DSFDF a try again if you want too.

Pegi Sue said...

THANK YOU MARK!!!:)

Alice;)